JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all! New to this forum. I'm a native born Oregonian, and a meat eatin', gun totin', liberal/progressive who was forced to grow-up in California for 45 years. Now I'm back here were I belong! I'm looking for a place to shoot, range or otherwise, on the west side. Anybody have any ideas? A list? I'm already aware of Tri-county; nice but expensive. . . any info is appreciated.

Hello all! New to this forum. I'm a native born Oregonian, and a meat eatin', gun totin', liberal/progressive who was forced to grow-up in California for 45 years. Now I'm back here were I belong! I'm looking for a place to shoot, range or otherwise, on the west side. Anybody have any ideas? A list? I'm already aware of Tri-county; nice but expensive. . . any info is appreciated.

Well, since you're a liberal progressive; keep driving west until you hit the Pacific Ocean. When that happens, you have almost gone far enough. However, if you insist on staying on the mainland; just go to Brown's Camp.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top