JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why donate? They are a for profit company now obviously. That is why they disinvited competitors to their national convention so they could sell their (more expensive) product without the noise of competition.

Great news all the way around, now maybe pro 2A people who didn't join because of Lapierre will finally get off the fence and join.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
You nailed it! I think Wane did an ok job internally, but his public speaking really drove folks away! As discussed before, the NRA needs a better front man who can speak to all with out foaming at the mouth like the last few did. They also need to push harder with the media to get the message out with out going over board with it like Wane and Charles did. Be nice to see what comes of this, maybe give Colion more public face time!

Discloser: I am not a NRA member. Does the new President of the NRA mark a distinct turn for the NRA? Or ... respectfully ... will it be just business as usual? I do not know which is why I am asking.

I feel like they left us out to hang here in Oregon and it's become a habit.
I'm a member but that's about it. I toss most of the crap they send unopened. Although I sent some dough during the election.
I'm a member and supporter of OFF and GOA as well, but my feeling is that it's pretty much down to us individually. In time it seems all organizations become more and more dedicated to the preservation of the organization rather than the original goal.

NRA 2017-05-01
President Pete Brownell
Executive Vice-President, CEO Wayne LaPierre
Executive Director of NRA General Operations Josh Powell
Executive Director of NRA Institute for Legislative Action Chris W. Cox
1st Vice-President Richard Childress
2nd Vice-President Carolyn D. Meadows
Secretary John Frazer
Treasurer Wilson H. Phillips, Jr

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA