Oregon Rifleworks
RifleClass.com
Southwest Firearms Forum
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Low Price Guns
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
J&B Firearm Sales
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

New Noob

Reactions
Hey all- Just joined after hearing about your fine forum from another forum.
I live in Everett and primarily hunt Blacktail in the San Juan islands. Its been a great year so far, lots of BIG animals around, and our group has a couple few more tags to fill this coming late season.

I carry a .45, and shoot a Remington Versa Max 12ga. at deer and birds.

Im currently looking for a good safe if anyone has one for sale. need a 12 gun..

Outside of hunting and shooting I fish a lot and have a boat moored in Everett that is used year round.

Cheers!
Ryley

DLS

Reactions
  • Marines
  • National Rifle Association
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Howdy Y'all
Welcome, and boy am I jealous regarding access to decent Blacktail hunting areas. I used to live in Mill Creek and always went further East to hunt. I never would have thought the islands had a decent huntable population but as a transplant not really knowing the area that's not unusual.

Enough about me … welcome to a great forum, we need more representation from the north end of Washington!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS