JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this site while researching something else, don't remember what! There are few forums that are of interest to me, this is one!

Been hunt'n & fish'n in Orygun for most of my life, 70+ years now! I have spent most of my so-called adult life raising my children, fix'n crashed vehicles, building hot rods/custom cars, and working as a LEO!

I've discovered that being retired means spending most of your time arguing with doctors and wishing that you have more "money to play with" :rolleyes: :D

I found this site while researching something else, don't remember what! There are few forums that are of interest to me, this is one!

Been hunt'n & fish'n in Orygun for most of my life, 70+ years now! I have spent most of my so-called adult life raising my children, fix'n crashed vehicles, building hot rods/custom cars, and working as a LEO!

I've discovered that being retired means spending most of your time arguing with doctors and wishing that you have more "money to play with" :rolleyes: :D

Welcome!!!

Don't believe that old wives tale about the "Golden Years" being so great for the retired person, it is for health care providers!!! lol:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top