JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this site while researching something else, don't remember what! There are few forums that are of interest to me, this is one!

Been hunt'n & fish'n in Orygun for most of my life, 70+ years now! I have spent most of my so-called adult life raising my children, fix'n crashed vehicles, building hot rods/custom cars, and working as a LEO!

I've discovered that being retired means spending most of your time arguing with doctors and wishing that you have more "money to play with" :rolleyes: :D

I found this site while researching something else, don't remember what! There are few forums that are of interest to me, this is one!

Been hunt'n & fish'n in Orygun for most of my life, 70+ years now! I have spent most of my so-called adult life raising my children, fix'n crashed vehicles, building hot rods/custom cars, and working as a LEO!

I've discovered that being retired means spending most of your time arguing with doctors and wishing that you have more "money to play with" :rolleyes: :D

Welcome!!!

Don't believe that old wives tale about the "Golden Years" being so great for the retired person, it is for health care providers!!! lol:p

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top