JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings, all...
I'm a newbie to this site, but not to trading, building, buying, and collecting firearms. My screen-name of "Intelguy01" resounds throughout the web's various firearm community sites. :cigar: It's always good to find some local opportunities, so since I like this site a lot...you guys and gals are stuck with me. :D
Let's see... I live in Hillsboro near the airport, married, my wife and I were blessed with a cute 20 month old girl, I have a garage with a small beer fridge in it, we like to grill out, I'm in my mid-forties, wife is mid-thirties :s0155: , hobbies include guitar, reading, PS3 gaming, woodworking, etc.
I was shown the way here by SheepDog223. I'm guessing was tired of watching my ammo trade request get flagged on CL. Heck of a nice guy. Thanks again to you for pointing me here! I'll see you guys/gals around.
Cheers,
John...aka Intelguy01

Welcome from another Hillsboro gun fan......

See ya around on here I am sure.

E
------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

I worked on various Intel sites the last years before retirement. You might want to check of the reviews of one of your neighbors in the section on "firearms related business" .... and so on further down on the forum. You live close to the new setup at Threat Dynamics over on Cornelius Pass Road. Situation training.
I am going to get the tour tomorrow. You know... "old dog, new tricks".
Welcome to the forum.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads