Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Member in Hillsboro

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Intelguy01, May 1, 2009.

1. Intelguy01

Intelguy01 Hillsboro Member

Greetings, all...
    I'm a newbie to this site, but not to trading, building, buying, and collecting firearms. My screen-name of "Intelguy01" resounds throughout the web's various firearm community sites. :cigar: It's always good to find some local opportunities, so since I like this site a lot...you guys and gals are stuck with me. :D
    Let's see... I live in Hillsboro near the airport, married, my wife and I were blessed with a cute 20 month old girl, I have a garage with a small beer fridge in it, we like to grill out, I'm in my mid-forties, wife is mid-thirties :thumbup: , hobbies include guitar, reading, PS3 gaming, woodworking, etc.
    I was shown the way here by SheepDog223. I'm guessing was tired of watching my ammo trade request get flagged on CL. Heck of a nice guy. Thanks again to you for pointing me here! I'll see you guys/gals around.
    Cheers,
    John...aka Intelguy01

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Great to have you here John, hope you enjoy the site :)

3. johnboy

johnboy Hillsboro Member

I am new to this site also and have been watching it for awhile. Looks like a good group so far.....

4. Bajablast

Bajablast Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Welcome from another Hillsboro gun fan......

See ya around on here I am sure.

E
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

5. dennisf

dennisf Battleground, Wa Member

I worked on various Intel sites the last years before retirement. You might want to check of the reviews of one of your neighbors in the section on "firearms related business" .... and so on further down on the forum. You live close to the new setup at Threat Dynamics over on Cornelius Pass Road. Situation training.
    I am going to get the tour tomorrow. You know... "old dog, new tricks".
    Welcome to the forum.

6. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site Hillsboro guys!

7. bmont

bmont Hillsboro Member

Welcome guys,I'm from Hillsboro also :)