JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all, new here. From Federal Way, WA area... found this place while searching online for another decent shooting spot (read: NOT range) a bit closer to me. Ran out to Ellensburg yesterday and it was too windy (go figure) to enjoy myself. I miss forums, I'm happy to see an active one... I thought Facebook killed them all (they did for all my car forums). Cheers, happy weekending!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum. I guess it depends on what kind of car forum... The Ranger Station is still going strong, as well as Mirafiori which is the FIAT/Lancia/Alfa Romeo forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome.

@gryghin thanks for that link. :)
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum. I guess it depends on what kind of car forum... The Ranger Station is still going strong, as well as Mirafiori which is the FIAT/Lancia/Alfa Romeo forum.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Thanks, all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to reading up and checking it out!

Welcome. I didn't notice any wind yesterday. A slight breeze, but no wind. :D

lol I bent part of the frame on my awning, so it was time for me to go...

Welcome to the club! Shooting in the wind gives you the edge!

Agreed, but I was trying to zero in a couple rifles with some new stuff... wanted perfect conditions.

Thanks for the link! (And nice Dolphins!)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top