JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How's it going,

Just joined this morning. I am a member on a number of other forums and have been a gun owner all my life. I thought I would join a local forum full of people from the same amazing area as myself;). I love the Pacific Norhtwest and was born and raised here.
I got married over 2 years ago and at the time I was not very avid about shooting or hunting like I have been in the past. About 6 months after being married I decided to look into getting my wife a samller auto for CC & SD, and that search for her ended up getting me back into avid shooting and collecting handguns again.:cool:
In the two years since my reunion with pistols, I have had my tastes change a bit and have researched an learned alot from forums and people like here. I started out with hi-cap double stack magazine semi-auto's, played with polymer models, European pistols, and alot of different styles, and I have come full circle back around and am now loving revolvers. Funny as my father started me shooting revolvers as a small child. My other love is 1911's and single stack conceal carry peices such as Kahrs offerings:D. Funny how my tastes have changed while I learned about pistols in general. A year or more ago I had several pistols with 15 rounds or more capacity, and now a 1911 with an 8+1 capacity is the largest capacity auto I own.

I look forward to learning more from you guys and thanks!:s0155:

Welcome. Variety is the spice of life. I've always been a 1911 or revolver type of guy, but I just bought a Sig 229 today and am trying it out as a new carry piece. Guys like me make the firearms marketing folks smile. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top