JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How's it going,

Just joined this morning. I am a member on a number of other forums and have been a gun owner all my life. I thought I would join a local forum full of people from the same amazing area as myself;). I love the Pacific Norhtwest and was born and raised here.
I got married over 2 years ago and at the time I was not very avid about shooting or hunting like I have been in the past. About 6 months after being married I decided to look into getting my wife a samller auto for CC & SD, and that search for her ended up getting me back into avid shooting and collecting handguns again.:cool:
In the two years since my reunion with pistols, I have had my tastes change a bit and have researched an learned alot from forums and people like here. I started out with hi-cap double stack magazine semi-auto's, played with polymer models, European pistols, and alot of different styles, and I have come full circle back around and am now loving revolvers. Funny as my father started me shooting revolvers as a small child. My other love is 1911's and single stack conceal carry peices such as Kahrs offerings:D. Funny how my tastes have changed while I learned about pistols in general. A year or more ago I had several pistols with 15 rounds or more capacity, and now a 1911 with an 8+1 capacity is the largest capacity auto I own.

I look forward to learning more from you guys and thanks!:s0155:

Welcome. Variety is the spice of life. I've always been a 1911 or revolver type of guy, but I just bought a Sig 229 today and am trying it out as a new carry piece. Guys like me make the firearms marketing folks smile. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top