JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome aboard.

613F376E-56BC-492E-9616-916B5E8932F2.jpeg

Another welcome.
Was in your neighborhood in June coming back from a P-Dog shoot....great country. Going back thru your town in 3 weeks for another shoot. Oh and folks should not miss the Greycliff Prairie Dog Park just down the road from you:)

I did hear wrong. I've had 2 members here make promises to pay, one just disappeared, and the other put a transcript of our messages up, except he doctored them to hide that he continually lied to me about payment. Tried changing method of payment after he was given what he asked for. Couldn't find an ffl, which took me 5 min. AND BEGGED FOR ONE MORE CHANCE TO PAY TOMORROW, the fact is I NEVER said he couldn't buy it. Matter of fact I specifically told him he was welcome to purchase it. So after he begged me for one more chance, and I said first to pay gets it. He gets butthurt and spreads lies. Then camelfilter doesn't ask me about anything puts warning on my ads so how is that right? I have not done a **** thing wrong. I'm honest and do my best to be fair.

Not to mention the plethora of members asking if I'll ship handguns to their door, or if I'll ship and they pay later. ATF needs to check this forum out. With a couple ads I got 5 requests to ship to their door.
I have no doubt most here are good guys. But you have rats here as well.

I did hear wrong. I've had 2 members here make promises to pay, one just disappeared, and the other put a transcript of our messages up, except he doctored them to hide that he continually lied to me about payment. Tried changing method of payment after he was given what he asked for. Couldn't find an ffl, which took me 5 min. AND BEGGED FOR ONE MORE CHANCE TO PAY TOMORROW, the fact is I NEVER said he couldn't buy it. Matter of fact I specifically told him he was welcome to purchase it. So after he begged me for one more chance, and I said first to pay gets it. He gets butthurt and spreads lies. Then camelfilter doesn't ask me about anything puts warning on my ads so how is that right? I have not done a **** thing wrong. I'm honest and do my best to be fair.

Not to mention the plethora of members asking if I'll ship handguns to their door, or if I'll ship and they pay later. ATF needs to check this forum out. With a couple ads I got 5 requests to ship to their door.
I have no doubt most here are good guys. But you have rats here as well.

I'd recommend looking at the length of time a person has been here, the number of posts they have made and the number of "likes" they have received as a method to help determine who you are dealing with. Generally speaking, if they joined in the last 6 months, there is a good chance they should be ignored.

You also have to realize that over the last 6 months, gun forums have been swarmed with new people (including bad actors) who have been looking to buy guns and are either completely oblivious to the laws regarding lawfully selling guns or are hoping to find someone to ignore them. I'd presume some could even very likely be leftists looking to make an example out of "evil gun owners" or the alphabet boys seeing if they can get you to agree to do something illegal.

I said this was a great place, I didn't say it was without losers. America is a great place too, look how much scum we have. Edit: If you judged everywhere based on the worst of that society, nowhere would pass.

You're right, but all of you were once new. And I've just been treated like **** and I did nothing wrong.

New = unknown - it doesn't mean good or bad, but when dealing with strangers across the internet unknowns generally fall into the "bad" category.

I've done several transactions here and haven't had a bad experience yet - but I have only bought from sellers with a length track record. As a seller I was less picky, I just made sure I was paid before I shipped what they bought and paid in a way the funds were stuck with me and they couldn't yank them back without my permission.

If I was a seller and the buyer asked me to do something illegal I wouldn't give it a second thought and I would ignore all future communication from that person. They don't even have to ask me to do something illegal, if they are simply a big butthole to interact with, I'll wait and sell to another buyer before having to put up with that BS.

Again however, I will remind you that millions of people who previously never thought they wanted a gun have over the past several months endeavored to buy them. Many of those people have wanted to bypass laws that they probably voted for themselves. There are people who hate gun owners and join pages like this just to hopefully to use one of us as an example. There are people with bad intentions who join pages like this to hopefully score a gun they otherwise couldn't legally buy, and lastly, the alphabet boys.

If you got a slew of crappy messages, you probably aren't the only one - but people who have been here don't even sweat it because ignoring scum just becomes second nature. If you look above the scum, this forum rocks, but yeah, with any public forum, there's crap here too, but that doesn't mean the overall quality of the forum isn't great.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top