JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy all new to the forum, heard about it from Gryghin. I typically duck hunt and shoot skeet but after my service as a Corpsman in the Navy (sorry 8406 not 8404) where I got to shoot some much bigger caliber weapons am looking at expanding my arsenal from my old pump shotgun to some more fun things to shoot.

Baker City is beautiful country. Had a family reunion there about 12 years ago when I was living in Boise and the rest were in PDX.

Welcome!

Bake City is indeed located in beautiful country. When we lived out east, and other times, we traveled through there on a number of occasions.

Anyway, welcome to NWFA. :)

Welcome from La Grande!

If you ever want to attend IDPA here at the La Grande Rifle & Pistol club, I would be glad to show you around. I haven't bought a membership to LGRP this year because I spent the cash on a fishing license, or I would invite you to the range. But IDPA is open to the public. 2nd Saturday of each month during the season.

bb

I'm glad that you found the forum. Lot's of great people and plenty to learn. I've got the boys interested in USPSA, in the valley there seems to be a match almost every weekend.

When you get around to it, check out the NorthWest Activities section of the forum. Clean ups are a great way to connect with the community and the Outdoor Shooting Areas are a great resource to find a place where you don't have to pay a fee to practice.

I'm glad that you found the forum. Lot's of great people and plenty to learn. I've got the boys interested in USPSA, in the valley there seems to be a match almost every weekend.

When you get around to it, check out the NorthWest Activities section of the forum. Clean ups are a great way to connect with the community and the Outdoor Shooting Areas are a great resource to find a place where you don't have to pay a fee to practice.

I've looked at that... seems to be all Williamette valley stuff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top