JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm Hawaii transplant and enjoying the PNW. Glad to be a part of the community. Found this Northwest Firearms while googling custom holster makers in Oregon.

Been in Oregon for a little over a year. In that time I've been to my first gun show and ultimately purchased my first handgun. Fast forward a few months and several others have followed, along with rifles, and knives.

This stuff is addicting and fun. Though I'm not new to firearms as I did spend a term in the Army.

I look forward to continued learning and hope to also contribute.

Thanks,
Thomas

I'm Hawaii transplant and enjoying the PNW. Glad to be a part of the community. Found this Northwest Firearms while googling custom holster makers in Oregon.

Been in Oregon for a little over a year. In that time I've been to my first gun show and ultimately purchased my first handgun. Fast forward a few months and several others have followed, along with rifles, and knives.

This stuff is addicting and fun. Though I'm not new to firearms as I did spend a term in the Army.

I look forward to continued learning and hope to also contribute.

Thanks,
Thomas

Welcome to NWFA! Glad to have you aboard!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top