JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm Hawaii transplant and enjoying the PNW. Glad to be a part of the community. Found this Northwest Firearms while googling custom holster makers in Oregon.

Been in Oregon for a little over a year. In that time I've been to my first gun show and ultimately purchased my first handgun. Fast forward a few months and several others have followed, along with rifles, and knives.

This stuff is addicting and fun. Though I'm not new to firearms as I did spend a term in the Army.

I look forward to continued learning and hope to also contribute.

Thanks,
Thomas

I'm Hawaii transplant and enjoying the PNW. Glad to be a part of the community. Found this Northwest Firearms while googling custom holster makers in Oregon.

Been in Oregon for a little over a year. In that time I've been to my first gun show and ultimately purchased my first handgun. Fast forward a few months and several others have followed, along with rifles, and knives.

This stuff is addicting and fun. Though I'm not new to firearms as I did spend a term in the Army.

I look forward to continued learning and hope to also contribute.

Thanks,
Thomas

Welcome to NWFA! Glad to have you aboard!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top