JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a members only club so there aren't any public days with one exception: in the fall we do a hunters sight in day where it's like $5/rifle to sight in a rifle. We supply targets, spotters and you show up and shoot. With that said, I enjoy introducing new people to the club to.... well, shoot guns. :)

I see, I was told by another member is some other thread that all green events on their calendar are open to the public.

I must be mistaking open events for open range shooting. If you're a member, I'd love to tag along and put a couple cases through my S&W.

If membership isn't outrageous I will most likely consider paying for it since, to the best of my knowledge, ARPC is one of the best ranges in the area.

I see, I was told by another member is some other thread that all green events on their calendar are open to the public.

I must be mistaking open events for open range shooting. If you're a member, I'd love to tag along and put a couple cases through my S&W.

If membership isn't outrageous I will most likely consider paying for it since, to the best of my knowledge, ARPC is one of the best ranges in the area.
Events that are green: yes. For regular access on any given day/time: no.

When you feel an itch in the trigger finger, send me a message and we can figure out a time.

Events that are green: yes. For regular access on any given day/time: no.

When you feel an itch in the trigger finger, send me a message and we can figure out a time.

Awesome, thanks again for the clarification. I'll have a bunch of time in the coming week or two for spring break - I anticipate I'll be itching to go then.

I'll stay posted on the weather and pm you to see if you've got a couple of hours on a nicer day!

Welcome to the forum, and nice pistola. You may want to tell your friend to check his grip on the gun, he's gonna peel off the knuckle on his thumb the way he is holding it. Experience talking here :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews