JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpg Out to the build your own bowl Mongolian place for lunch, had a new choice

image.jpg Don't believe me hu? Here is a copy of the receipt, if you notice the time it was about the same time I posted this post. :D

Last Edited:
Catfish

I call bluff.
Everyone says cat is kind of a gray looking meat, besides cat is found in those "chicken" winds deep fried with sauce so you can't tell the small flavor difference.

Cute though. You funny man.

Last Edited:
I have eaten almost every animal you can imagine.

And cat [Mountain lion] is the only meat I don't like. Tastes great at first. Then the chemical/motor oil aftertaste hits! Yuk!

Lamprey? Yum! Rattlesnake? Yummy! Cat? :s0002:

Even the curious child in me said. ''I don't wike it''. :s0050:

When it comes down to it meat is meat (however I would probably draw the line at rat)

I have eaten a number of my pets, I doubt that is all that uncommon growing up on a farm. We ate my lamb Popcorn, we ate my calf Rudolf and we ate my pig Blackie. The pig was the hardest. When I went over to feed the cows I would let Blackie out of his pen and he would follow me around for the hour or so it took to feed and take care of all the critters. He would sit and wait for me every time we stopped and then walk right beside me to the next thing. I often took him on walks around the farm, sometimes walking several miles. He never gave me a lick of trouble. He was a lot like a dog, smarter than many dogs I have had. I was not a fan of eating Blackie, but I did and he was delicious

Last Edited:
Jeffery Dahmer had his parents over for dinner one night.
"I don't like your friends" said his mother.
"Then try the peas and carrots" replied Jeffery.

When it comes down to it meat is meat (however I would probably draw the line at rat)

I have eaten a number of my pets, I doubt that is all that uncommon growing up on a farm. We ate my lamb Popcorn, we ate my calf Rudolf and we ate my pig Blackie. The pig was the hardest. When I went over to feed the cows I would like Blackie out of his pen and he would follow me around for the hour or so it took to feed and take care of all the critters. He would sit and wait for me every time we stopped and then walk right beside me to the next thing. I often took him on walks around the farm, sometimes walking several miles. He never gave me a lick of trouble. He was a lot like a dog, smarter than many dogs I have had. I was not a fan of eating Blackie, but I did and he was delicious
I have a friend that says this about rabbits.
Asked mom where his bunny was and she looked at the big pot on the table,lol
Farm life!

I have eaten a number of my pets, I doubt that is all that uncommon growing up on a farm. We ate my lamb Popcorn, we ate my calf Rudolf and we ate my pig Blackie. The pig was the hardest. When I went over to feed the cows I would let Blackie out of his pen and he would follow me around for the hour or so it took to feed and take care of all the critters. He would sit and wait for me every time we stopped and then walk right beside me to the next thing. I often took him on walks around the farm, sometimes walking several miles. He never gave me a lick of trouble. He was a lot like a dog, smarter than many dogs I have had. I was not a fan of eating Blackie, but I did and he was delicious

There's so much fun(ny) in this thread. You guy are great,and always giving me a good laugh to start my days!

Thanx!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads