JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
About 3 years ago when ammo was more scarce and expensive I bought everything I needed to start reloading. Fast forward to today and I haven't touched any of it and my interest has waned, as prices and availability have settled some, and I just don't seem to have the time. All of this stuff is brand new and unused (except the brass, obviously). Total value is almost $350 combined (Amazon lowest new item prices), and that's not even counting any shipping or sales taxes you'd probably incur with Amazon. I am looking to unload the whole kit for $275. No trades, other offers, or individual item sales, please. Hoping to find a western Washington buyer, as I prefer not to ship.

Package includes:

Lee Precision Challenger Breech Lock Reloading Kit
Lee 3pc Precision 9mm reloading die set
Lee 9mm Gauge
Frankford Arsenal bullet puller
Frankford Arsenal digital reloading scale
Frankford Arsenal Quick and EZ Brass tumbler
ABC's of Reloading 9th Edition
Lyman Reloading Handbook 49th Edition
630 rounds of once-fired assorted brand name 9mm brass
reloading.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top