JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
JP Enterprises
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Shelton
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 2 of these and use only one. The one I am using runs 100% and the only problem I have every had is the blackdog magazines. The newer magazines with a medal feed ramp is so much better.

Here is the JP link: https://www.jprifles.com/1.2.15_22LR.php
After you are on the link click on the more info and you can see what is included.

I have just the upper, no magazines and nothing else but the upper. This is straight from JP Rifles, the upper even has the JP embossed into the receiver.

They retail for $899 and that is before the shipping or tax but I am asking for $750 and pretty firm. This is new/never fired. There are some marks on it from being in my safe. I will add pictures later.

Not really interested in trades but if you have some Large Federal Match Primers? I might be interested in other things so if you wish please feel free to offer away.

I travel to matches from Marysville to Vancouver so with some time and coordination I could be willing to deliver.

Scott

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Some photos

20230303_102638.jpg 20230303_102648.jpg 20230303_102653.jpg 20230303_102707.jpg 20230303_102718.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.