JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New guy here from the Willamete Valley, living in Peoples Republic of Eugene right now but have lived in and spend alot of time in both Portland and Salem respectively.

Politically centrist, background is in the tobacco, maritime, and finance industries, as well as some IT work, but I'm back to being a pretty-much full time duck student again (peace and conflict studies), with a little consulting on the side.

Not an old hand as a handgun owner, but I feel comfortable enough in my knowledge - I'm already an embedded camp member on the 1911-style side, but then, I haven't owned anything else. Been around long rifles alot longer, from childhood hunting and boy scouts. Joined NWF forums for the fellowship of gun owners in the PNW.

3°, AF&AM, out of Salem, if there are any brothers on the board.

We shoot IDPA at the Izaak Walton League range in Eugene, off the Lorane Hiway, 1st Sat of the month. We shoot steel matches the 3rd Sat of the month.

1911s welcome at both!

Contact me if you want.

Cheers

Ben

I've been wanting to look into IDPA and/or polite society type shooting, after I finish the hairy details of expungement on an old misdemeanor so I can get my chl. Ill be sure to drop you a line once I'm off this mobile. Thanks for the welcomes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top