JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg New in box Leupold Mark 4 model 63050 8.5-25x50. Changed directions and no long have a use for the scope. It's never been mounted. Brand new. Looking for a tavor but open to other trades. Let me know what you got.

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was wanting the fd16 but the b16 would work. The scope was purchased from a ffl dealer in Salem called Just Shoot. Ill have to look around for the receipt.

Not sure if this is up your alley. I have a Remington 700 5r Mil-spec .308 HS precision stock (factory) Like new. Just had my gunsmith install a one piece fluted bolt, an adjustable Jewell trigger set at 2.5 lbs and Badger ordnance 20 moa rail. (No optics, or Bi-pod) picture does not show new bolt. If interested I will take more pictures. 2015-01-02 17.42.09.jpg 2015-01-02 17.02.05.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top