JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm with you, I need to sell off a thing or two before I can buy something else. I do want your reloader however. just a matter of timing. If you are comming down to Portland area message me and I will see if I can finaggle things to make it happen.

I'm with you, I need to sell off a thing or two before I can buy something else. I do want your reloader however. just a matter of timing. If you are comming down to Portland area message me and I will see if I can finaggle things to make it happen.
No problem will definitely keep you in the loop!

If you have PayPal I will send you a deposit for the later sale.
Unfortunately I don't have pay pal, sorry!
I would be willing to work with you on time frame for making deal work, let me know what you are thinking on how long. Also, FYI don't have any plans soon to go to Portland area, your thoughts?

Unfortunately I don't have pay pal, sorry!
I would be willing to work with you on time frame for making deal work, let me know what you are thinking on how long. Also, FYI don't have any plans soon to go to Portland area, your thoughts?
Kicken it around, I'll get back asap.

I don't know if you still have this and are planning any trips to Portland, I have $400 to offer for the press I don't need the cleaner, Plus when was this one built
No plans of going to Portland area. Might be sold, working out deal. Bought new in box in October 2020, decided not to use, going bigger Dillon XL750

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top