JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My nephew got me into these little trucks...these are 1/10 scale brushless motored and lipo powered cars that will do 50-70mph depending on gearing setup. They scream... so much more fun and reliable than the gas powered T-maxx's I used to drive around and these are more durable too...much more durable. The 2WD sits little higher and has better suspension geometry for bashing so I drive it most often...the AWD is fun to slide around the street though and does awesome in the grass/dirt

IMG_4248.jpg

IMG_5564.jpg

IMG_9265.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife got me one of the small Losi Crawler's a few years ago for Christmas, living in an apartment it makes the most sense. I love the damn things and it's given me plenty of entertainment.

I just bought the nephew one of these for Christmas

<broken link removed>
He a little young, but getting him hobby grade with all replaceable parts I am hoping it lasts him quite a few years. When I get a house (maybe next week) I'll upgrade to something larger......and faster!

I bought one for the kid then ended up getting one for me too (both 4x4). He goes through parts and bodies so much I have to have a several hundred in parts on hand. I went with the baja body and had fun painting it. These things are'nt what we had as kids, that's for sure.

Don't own any of these, but they look like loads of fun! I kind of got turned off on the gas powered models by a hillbilly neighbor I used to have that would get drunk and drive his LOUD gas powered RC up and down the street at all hours of the night.

He got the message when a neighbor of mine let his 120 lb Rottweiler out and said "get it". Funny. We never heard that RC again. :s0092:

I was way into RC a few years ago. Spent thousands on cars and parts. Still have a bunch of it, including a couple of the slash trucks. I got those however when they were just standard brush motors and they wore out so fast. Would have been cool to have the brushless setup instead. My kids always bug me to go to the RC track...

you can convert the old slash to a new brushless slash for $130. Traxxas hasa trade in program where you swap your old 12T motor and XL5 ESC for a new brushless VXL3s ESC and motor...like I said its only $130 and it takes about 5 mins to install. add a 3S battery and you are doing close to 70MPH in your old slash!

The 2WD I bought was a used $60 burned up old school slash I found on craigslist and I did the vxl3s conversion to it...$190 invested and soo much fun!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top