JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just found this forum, and it looks like it'll be a good fit for me. I live in Kootenai County north of Coeur d'Alene.
I'm very active in a few other gun related forums, and a moderator in one of them.
I have the same user name here as in all the other forums, so my member name may be familiar to some of you here.
I'm a certified gun nut, with a well rounded collection that includes a little of everything (some friends call it an arsenal). My focus is currently on military and/or military type rifles. I've lived in this region for nearly 9 years now. I'm originally from Michigan. I haven't yet done any hunting up here but hope to starting this year.
I don't own any NFA guns yet, but only time will tell when I do finally get one.
My favorite handguns are S&W models both pistols & revolvers. I really enjoy unusual hand guns and rifles and own a few too.
I look forward to getting to know a few other members that are in my area too.
See you soon.

Regards,
Gearchecker

welcome to NWF ! well, we have picked up a few new members in your area, just look around a bit, and they'll pop up ! FNA guns........well i better not venture into this situation, as i'v already been classified as an "addictive gun nut" in our household ! LOL ! then again who knows....one could just fall out of the sky into my hands ! all the rest of my guns seemed to happen that way !! LOL ! hey..... you gotta enjoy this site, it's awesome !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top