Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New here from North Idaho

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by gearchecker, Sep 21, 2011.

1. gearchecker

gearchecker Kootenai County, Idaho Member

I just found this forum, and it looks like it'll be a good fit for me. I live in Kootenai County north of Coeur d'Alene.
    I'm very active in a few other gun related forums, and a moderator in one of them.
    I have the same user name here as in all the other forums, so my member name may be familiar to some of you here.
    I'm a certified gun nut, with a well rounded collection that includes a little of everything (some friends call it an arsenal). My focus is currently on military and/or military type rifles. I've lived in this region for nearly 9 years now. I'm originally from Michigan. I haven't yet done any hunting up here but hope to starting this year.
    I don't own any NFA guns yet, but only time will tell when I do finally get one.
    My favorite handguns are S&W models both pistols & revolvers. I really enjoy unusual hand guns and rifles and own a few too.
    I look forward to getting to know a few other members that are in my area too.
    See you soon.

Regards,
    Gearchecker

2. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

3. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! well, we have picked up a few new members in your area, just look around a bit, and they'll pop up ! FNA guns........well i better not venture into this situation, as i'v already been classified as an "addictive gun nut" in our household ! LOL ! then again who knows....one could just fall out of the sky into my hands ! all the rest of my guns seemed to happen that way !! LOL ! hey..... you gotta enjoy this site, it's awesome !!

steven