JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just found this forum, and it looks like it'll be a good fit for me. I live in Kootenai County north of Coeur d'Alene.
I'm very active in a few other gun related forums, and a moderator in one of them.
I have the same user name here as in all the other forums, so my member name may be familiar to some of you here.
I'm a certified gun nut, with a well rounded collection that includes a little of everything (some friends call it an arsenal). My focus is currently on military and/or military type rifles. I've lived in this region for nearly 9 years now. I'm originally from Michigan. I haven't yet done any hunting up here but hope to starting this year.
I don't own any NFA guns yet, but only time will tell when I do finally get one.
My favorite handguns are S&W models both pistols & revolvers. I really enjoy unusual hand guns and rifles and own a few too.
I look forward to getting to know a few other members that are in my area too.
See you soon.

Regards,
Gearchecker

welcome to NWF ! well, we have picked up a few new members in your area, just look around a bit, and they'll pop up ! FNA guns........well i better not venture into this situation, as i'v already been classified as an "addictive gun nut" in our household ! LOL ! then again who knows....one could just fall out of the sky into my hands ! all the rest of my guns seemed to happen that way !! LOL ! hey..... you gotta enjoy this site, it's awesome !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads