Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

New guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Big Red, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Big Red

Big Red Seward AK New Member

Hello all Im new to NWF. I've always like guns even as a little boy i would play in the back yard with my ducked taped hand crafted wooden rifle & pistol made by yours truly. Not because I was poor but because the plastic one's in the 80's were crap & I would always break them lol. I'm 32 years old married with three boys that also like guns & I take the shooting as much as time allows. My 8 year old likes to shoot the Mini-14 with the ATI folding stock & a forward grip while the two youngest stick with the 10/22 with an archangel stock & folding forward grip with a BSA red,green,blue dot scope. About three years ago I bought a Taurus 24/7 pro D.S .45 & love how it feels & shoots. As for my wife she likes .40 cal S&W. that's about it for now. Thanks for listening to me ramble on.

2. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

Nice ramble. I finally got my wife looking at hand guns. I just have to let her pick one she likes and not what I think she should get.

Have fun here on NWFA.

mwest7575 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Big Red

I don't own a 40 S&W yet. My wife shoots her uncle's until we find her one she likes. She's kinda hard to shop for. She doesn't like a compact but she has small hands. She can shoot my Taurus just fine. She's just picky & a cheapskate.

4. Big Red

Thanks Rotty