JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all Im new to NWF. I've always like guns even as a little boy i would play in the back yard with my ducked taped hand crafted wooden rifle & pistol made by yours truly. Not because I was poor but because the plastic one's in the 80's were crap & I would always break them lol. I'm 32 years old married with three boys that also like guns & I take the shooting as much as time allows. My 8 year old likes to shoot the Mini-14 with the ATI folding stock & a forward grip while the two youngest stick with the 10/22 with an archangel stock & folding forward grip with a BSA red,green,blue dot scope. About three years ago I bought a Taurus 24/7 pro D.S .45 & love how it feels & shoots. As for my wife she likes .40 cal S&W. that's about it for now. Thanks for listening to me ramble on.

I don't own a 40 S&W yet. My wife shoots her uncle's until we find her one she likes. She's kinda hard to shop for. She doesn't like a compact but she has small hands. She can shoot my Taurus just fine. She's just picky & a cheapskate.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top