JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all Im new to NWF. I've always like guns even as a little boy i would play in the back yard with my ducked taped hand crafted wooden rifle & pistol made by yours truly. Not because I was poor but because the plastic one's in the 80's were crap & I would always break them lol. I'm 32 years old married with three boys that also like guns & I take the shooting as much as time allows. My 8 year old likes to shoot the Mini-14 with the ATI folding stock & a forward grip while the two youngest stick with the 10/22 with an archangel stock & folding forward grip with a BSA red,green,blue dot scope. About three years ago I bought a Taurus 24/7 pro D.S .45 & love how it feels & shoots. As for my wife she likes .40 cal S&W. that's about it for now. Thanks for listening to me ramble on.

I don't own a 40 S&W yet. My wife shoots her uncle's until we find her one she likes. She's kinda hard to shop for. She doesn't like a compact but she has small hands. She can shoot my Taurus just fine. She's just picky & a cheapskate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top