JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not sure on an individual basis, but total visits have Oregon winning by a landslide:

Oregon: 46,880
Washington: 11,914
Idaho: 452

Sure shows where we need to focus our efforts, as far as spreading the word about the site.

I just moved here from Yakima. There was a place to shoot just down the road from my old house.

Now I live in Tacoma with knowwhere to shoot. Went online and found this forum. thought it was cool so I joined!

I'm not sure on an individual basis, but total visits have Oregon winning by a landslide:

Oregon: 46,880
Washington: 11,914
Idaho: 452

Sure shows where we need to focus our efforts, as far as spreading the word about the site.

Seriously... that is TOTAL visits?? Now I REALLY feel like I have a serious problem... :s0114: :s0112: :s0131:

Howdy from way down south in Olympia...... hey, I used to ride my bike up to Tacoma at least weekly. Its not that far.

As to shooting... well, other than the two ranges mentioned, I have no idea up that way. I've got a large backyard in a non-restricted area, so I can target, sight in, hunt coyotes, duck, deer, right in my backyard... I'd have added pheasant a few years ago, but the singin dogs seem to have cleared them all out. Boooo hisss..... time to thin down the packs, I say......

Local Ranges

Tacoma Rifle and pistol - never been but hear it is good

Gig Harbor Sportsman Club - My club, great place, with great people, come on down and see us

Marksman in Pullayup - good place to shoot

Bullseye in Tacome - Stay away from the indoor range, it sucks

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews