JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not sure on an individual basis, but total visits have Oregon winning by a landslide:

Oregon: 46,880
Washington: 11,914
Idaho: 452

Sure shows where we need to focus our efforts, as far as spreading the word about the site.

I just moved here from Yakima. There was a place to shoot just down the road from my old house.

Now I live in Tacoma with knowwhere to shoot. Went online and found this forum. thought it was cool so I joined!

I'm not sure on an individual basis, but total visits have Oregon winning by a landslide:

Oregon: 46,880
Washington: 11,914
Idaho: 452

Sure shows where we need to focus our efforts, as far as spreading the word about the site.

Seriously... that is TOTAL visits?? Now I REALLY feel like I have a serious problem... :s0114: :s0112: :s0131:

Howdy from way down south in Olympia...... hey, I used to ride my bike up to Tacoma at least weekly. Its not that far.

As to shooting... well, other than the two ranges mentioned, I have no idea up that way. I've got a large backyard in a non-restricted area, so I can target, sight in, hunt coyotes, duck, deer, right in my backyard... I'd have added pheasant a few years ago, but the singin dogs seem to have cleared them all out. Boooo hisss..... time to thin down the packs, I say......

Local Ranges

Tacoma Rifle and pistol - never been but hear it is good

Gig Harbor Sportsman Club - My club, great place, with great people, come on down and see us

Marksman in Pullayup - good place to shoot

Bullseye in Tacome - Stay away from the indoor range, it sucks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top