JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think for 500yrds. you'll need a 9X; so You might consider the 30MM tube Leupold European 3X9 : I just bought the 2-7 from Amazon for $339.
Great price and a great scope I have had a 3-9 on my hunting rifles (35 Whelen;7MM SAUM) and they are as perfect as Leupold has always been.
Adjustments are in [cm] metric but it matters very little when actually 'dialing it in'.
By the way I have found the TPS brand of Tac rings are very good quality at half the price of others. Made in the USA. Give them a look at Brownell's.... Both Alum. and steel.

I got my ta31f-g the other day and I love it. People complain about the eye relief on them being terrible nose to charging handle and all, but it's really actually very comfortable. Also using the B.A.C makes CQB very easy, and the best part is it only took me about 2 weeks to get it from trijicon. Ordered it the 10th and got it the 23rd.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top