Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New guy from Tigard OR

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SmokinGun, Jan 12, 2012.

1. SmokinGun

SmokinGun TIGARD, OR Member

Hey guys, I am new to this site but not new to firearms. I live in tigard OR and I am a coyote hunter, waterfowl and upland hunter as well. I am an auto tech in tigard at a shop so if anyone ever needs any help on there car and live local shoot me a PM. I will take care of you and maybe we can work out some kind of a deal in trade:p. I am trying to collect as many guns as I can. Theres something about being out in the woods shooting targets out of the bed of my truck that just brings peace to me. I am very glad i found this site. I have belonged to a lot of automotive forums before in the past and was just thinking the other day I bet there is a gun forum and I found it! Hope to learn a lot from you guys!

2. lowly monk

lowly monk Beaverton, Oregon. Just a guy. Bronze Supporter

welcome.

3. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

4. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

You are going to learn a lot. Some of it may even be about guns.
    Welcome to the forum

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! yup.."markad" pretty much hit it on the head...awesome site, and yes, it's loaded with info on guns, and just about everything else ! some of the "forums" require "waders & thick skin", but i'm certain you'll manage through em! LOL!
    enjoy yourself !!

steven