JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I am new to this site but not new to firearms. I live in tigard OR and I am a coyote hunter, waterfowl and upland hunter as well. I am an auto tech in tigard at a shop so if anyone ever needs any help on there car and live local shoot me a PM. I will take care of you and maybe we can work out some kind of a deal in trade:p. I am trying to collect as many guns as I can. Theres something about being out in the woods shooting targets out of the bed of my truck that just brings peace to me. I am very glad i found this site. I have belonged to a lot of automotive forums before in the past and was just thinking the other day I bet there is a gun forum and I found it! Hope to learn a lot from you guys!

welcome to NWF ! yup.."markad" pretty much hit it on the head...awesome site, and yes, it's loaded with info on guns, and just about everything else ! some of the "forums" require "waders & thick skin", but i'm certain you'll manage through em! LOL!
enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews