Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

New guy from Tigard OR

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SmokinGun, Jan 12, 2012.

1. SmokinGun

SmokinGun TIGARD, OR Member

Hey guys, I am new to this site but not new to firearms. I live in tigard OR and I am a coyote hunter, waterfowl and upland hunter as well. I am an auto tech in tigard at a shop so if anyone ever needs any help on there car and live local shoot me a PM. I will take care of you and maybe we can work out some kind of a deal in trade:p. I am trying to collect as many guns as I can. Theres something about being out in the woods shooting targets out of the bed of my truck that just brings peace to me. I am very glad i found this site. I have belonged to a lot of automotive forums before in the past and was just thinking the other day I bet there is a gun forum and I found it! Hope to learn a lot from you guys!

2. lowly monk

lowly monk Beaverton, Oregon. Just a guy. Bronze Supporter

welcome.

3. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

4. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

You are going to learn a lot. Some of it may even be about guns.
    Welcome to the forum

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! yup.."markad" pretty much hit it on the head...awesome site, and yes, it's loaded with info on guns, and just about everything else ! some of the "forums" require "waders & thick skin", but i'm certain you'll manage through em! LOL!
    enjoy yourself !!

steven