JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greeting to all fellow shooters, Gun Nuts and reloaders. I'm one of the Old Farts, just passed 56 this month. I've been shooting since before I was a teenager. Grew up in South Carolina running the woods and fields. Spenty 20 fun years in the US Army as a Military Policeman where I learned to jump out of airplanes, rappel off cliffs and buildings, scuba dive, picked up my black belt in Hapkido among several other styles and mostly lived the Gunh Ho lifestyle. I received my advanced education in shooting in the Army and spent about 6 years on their shooting teams. Made it up to NRA Master class in High Power Rifle and got my Distinguished Medal way back in 1978. While in Europe, I got involved in International Practical Pistol shooting. I retired from service in 1993 and went to work in Civilian law enforcement, where I spent a lot of time on SWAT and Special Reaction Teams, worked homicide, narcotics and gangs. The worst job I ever had was as a Juvenile Investigator for a year. Every kid you met was either a criminal or a victim.
Currently I work for Federal Government as a Police Captain/Watch Commander in Alaska. Only been here for 5 years, but they'll have to drag me out of this state to make me leave. Love the hunting, fishing, exploring and open wilderness of the state. The wilderness starts about 2 steps outside your door.
Keep your powder dry and watch your six... and BTW... Happy New Year.

The Weather today is a Balmy 14 below zero...Temp just dropped from zero three hours ago.... We don't worry about anything much until we get down to 30 below and colder... Last year we had two weeks of 50+ below temps. That tends to make you stay inside a lot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top