JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everybody, I found this place looking for some information on shooting areas around Portland, lots of good stuff. Seems like a good group of people.

I'm a CNC machinist by day and a drummer by night, have always been into and around guns, and finally got around to getting my own (in my late 20's). I built a pretty standard ar15 around an 80% polymer lower; 16" stainless barrel, free float m-lok guard, and a nickle boron bcg. Shoots great, I love it.

I did try to save some money on an optic and bought a Bushnell TRS-25, and the second time I took it out, it was flickering on and off after each shot, so that just went back, and an Eotech 512 is on the way.

The only other issue was a slightly out of spec poly lower from EP Armory, it wouldn't allow the bolt catch to catch on empty mags, so I got a 9mm catch and ground it down to fit and it seems to work fine.

I'm also into cars, trucks and stuff. I have a 92 E350 Clubwagon with a turbocharged 7.3 IDI diesel, shes a beast.

Cheers,
Patrick

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top