JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everybody, I found this place looking for some information on shooting areas around Portland, lots of good stuff. Seems like a good group of people.

I'm a CNC machinist by day and a drummer by night, have always been into and around guns, and finally got around to getting my own (in my late 20's). I built a pretty standard ar15 around an 80% polymer lower; 16" stainless barrel, free float m-lok guard, and a nickle boron bcg. Shoots great, I love it.

I did try to save some money on an optic and bought a Bushnell TRS-25, and the second time I took it out, it was flickering on and off after each shot, so that just went back, and an Eotech 512 is on the way.

The only other issue was a slightly out of spec poly lower from EP Armory, it wouldn't allow the bolt catch to catch on empty mags, so I got a 9mm catch and ground it down to fit and it seems to work fine.

I'm also into cars, trucks and stuff. I have a 92 E350 Clubwagon with a turbocharged 7.3 IDI diesel, shes a beast.

Cheers,
Patrick

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews