Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

New guy from El paso, Texas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by henrybone, Nov 22, 2013.

1. henrybone

henrybone el paso, texas New Member

Found your forum on google today, looks like a good one. I collect ruger single action and mosin nagant firearms. Looking forward to viewing your forum. Henry

2. waglockfan

waglockfan Puget Sound Well-Known Member

Did you move here from El Paso, or are you stuck in that armpit of the U.S. ?

3. Don H

Don H Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard, Henry. I grew up in El Paso, Tx.

4. henrybone

henrybone el paso, texas New Member

Well I grew up in Detroit, left there when I was 18 and joined the Army that was 1964. Put 32 years in the Army, was stationed a lot of places around the world. I retired 16 years ago from Fort Bliss which is located here in El Paso, both of my kids were in high school at the time so I decided to stay and not jerk them around anymore. Went to work for Customs and Border protection for 10 years and retired from that 6 years ago. Spent some time at Fort Lewis while in the Army with the Rangers and Special Forces. Beautiful state but I was cold and wet all the time. LOL. I have always been a collector of something, especially firearms and Texas is a very gun friendly state. Thanks for your welcome and I look forward to learning more about this forum. Henry

5. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard :thumbup:

6. Jonfarmer

Jonfarmer Oregon New Member

Welcome fellow veteran!!

7. 3584ELK

3584ELK Algona Member

Welcome aboard, Henry. Is Dos Nidos still serving awesome food? I also remember Allejandros...I used to work at the airport off Boeing Drive.