JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just getting in to shooting, and hoping to go hunting this fall for the first time. I have limited experience shootinng with a few knowledgeable friends but am looking at taking a safety class at FAS soon. As for hunting, I am looking at picking up a Ruger American, and am signed up to take my field skills test for my hunting licence next month. Hello all! :peace:

Welcome. If you pick up a rifle, getting some time in to get it sighted in and spend some time shooting it before hunting. I've heard a lot of good things about those rifles. Check out the rifle and shotgun discussion forum. There's been some talk about them. <broken link removed>

Thanks for the kind words! I will hopefully be getting my rifle this weekend so I have enough time to dial it in and get comfortable with it before the season starts. Nice user name btw! (thats my actual name)

Bonney Lake, eh? Nice area, lived there for years until the 410 hill became unbearable. Hopefully they've found a solution to that bottleneck. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top