JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

My name is Tom. I just bought my first gun a few weeks ago and already have the bug to get more. I have a Remington 770 chambered in 30-06. good first gun but i want more.

Looking at building an AR15 or AR10 next but would either have to wait and buy a complete or piece it together as I go. any suggestions?

Also anyone know of any other good spots to go shooting besides salmonberry rd on the west side?

I used to go up to potratz rd I haven't been in years. Part of the road is washed out and unpassable to most 4wd so I just shot a bit south of that point. As for an AR they are fun to have but can turn really spendy to build depending on what you do. It seems like I looked into building a dpms a few years ago they had a great website for doing this. Good luck.

I will check those places out. actually heard today a friend of mine is selling his ar15 and i might pick that up. let the addiction begin

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews