JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

My name is Tom. I just bought my first gun a few weeks ago and already have the bug to get more. I have a Remington 770 chambered in 30-06. good first gun but i want more.

Looking at building an AR15 or AR10 next but would either have to wait and buy a complete or piece it together as I go. any suggestions?

Also anyone know of any other good spots to go shooting besides salmonberry rd on the west side?

I used to go up to potratz rd I haven't been in years. Part of the road is washed out and unpassable to most 4wd so I just shot a bit south of that point. As for an AR they are fun to have but can turn really spendy to build depending on what you do. It seems like I looked into building a dpms a few years ago they had a great website for doing this. Good luck.

I will check those places out. actually heard today a friend of mine is selling his ar15 and i might pick that up. let the addiction begin

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top