JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone!
I have been really into guns for 2 years now and looking for a group of cool guys to hang out with. Before I realized I own 13 handguns and 6 long guns already so yah I'm kinda out of control.

Nice, welcome! I remember the days when I only had 13 handguns and 6 long guns. Now I can probably put a zero after each of those numbers and still be leaving some out.

It's a bad addiction, but at least there's worse addictions out here that I could have :s0114:

Welcome and enjoy. Be respectful, be friendly, and God forbid don't be a friggin arsehole! You'll fit in well here

Nice, welcome! I remember the days when I only had 13 handguns and 6 long guns. Now I can probably put a zero after each of those numbers and still be leaving some out.

It's a bad addiction, but at least there's worse addictions out here that I could have :s0114:

Welcome and enjoy. Be respectful, be friendly, and God forbid don't be a friggin arsehole! You'll fit in well here
I can see a day my gun safe will be just like yours haha! Thank you so much for the welcome and yah I can't be an arsehole. Ain't made that way haha

Welcome! Only question I have is how big is your boat? That'll decide what your true ceiling on number of guns is. Supposedly you can only sink it once, although I once recovered my drift boat after it sinking in the past so…….

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome.
If you're crazy about guns and you want to keep then you should be very serious about the 2A. Right now is the time to get involved and contact your elected representatives.
Check out the EAOTD, it's an alert of what actions are needed to comment on upcoming or active gun control bills.
Get involved.

Welcome to the forum.
looking for a group of cool guys to hang out with
Do you belong to any gun clubs? Get on the waiting list now. I started out punching holes in paper for years.
It got kind of boring until I got into pistol and rifle competitions. Most ranges the matches are open to
non members.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads