JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
welcome aboard, i was trying to snipe the 100th post but i was too late. madmax beat me to it, i'm still gonna post my pic though. LOL

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 4.32.51 PM.png

Just a small update! I went to North fork wolf creek yesterday. It was a bit dirty but open and fun! The sun was high and I got burned pretty bad for the first time in 5 years! Im gonna wait a week and then try to go back again. So stay posted!

Just remember folks, for all we know MarlaSinger could be an overweight , (wearing the same t-shirt and gym shorts for 20 days), unemployed man living in his moms basement. for the last 34 years. just keep that in yer noggins for awhile.

Just remember folks, for all we know MarlaSinger could be an overweight , (wearing the same t-shirt and gym shorts for 20 days), unemployed man living in his moms basement. for the last 34 years. just keep that in yer noggins for awhile.

What do you have against overweight unemployed men??? ;):D

@DB is Here you read my mind.

I think enough "welcomes" were posted. Anything further about the shoot or questions about guns/ammo/accessories should be posted in the appropriate sections either via a new thread or comments in an existing one.

Any further inappropriate comments will be dealt with swiftly.

Welcome Maria, always good to have fellow firearm enthusiasts join the forum. Disregard the unsophisticated sexist comments. Most all here are here to help despite the rough exteriors.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads