JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1499
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Just bought it a few months ago & have less than 300 rds so still gotta break in. Great gun, dosnt skip a beat, its a Galil.. But I might be more of an AK guy & 762 isnt a primary defense platform for me. It has the upgraded Midwest Industries rail, folding magpul adjustable stock, qd points, all the goods. Might be interested in trading for a smaller, 8 inch version. Mostly just seeing what I can get out of it. $1,499 original box & all.

IMG_5853.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a few AR builds that are all easily as nice as a Colt AR. I have POF Renegade complete upper (https://www.opticsplanet.com/pof-usa-renegade-upper.html) that ive sandblasted and its now ready to cerakote. I could make it a variety of colors. I was going to be using either a Zev lower with Maxim colapsable stock. Or a Shield Arms lower with built in folding stock. I have a handfull of nice parts to throw on the piece like a Steiner optic and a Holoson Green IR/VR laser. BCG bolt, Radian or Gisielle charging handle. I also have a 5.56 that is a 10.5 Troy with a Dead Arm fire while collapsed stock and a surefire mini scout light. Both pieces I could put together would be worth over $2,700 a piece with accesories. Let me know if you want to talk about some possibilities. I have a 7.62 build but its not as Top tier as the others. Also have a Glock 23 gen 4 with a Norrso Pirahna slide with RMR, and a grey ghost lower with Timmey trigger and flared magwell, sniper height trijicon sights. Id be willing to wheel and deal with any of these things. I also have more parts on the back burner so reach out if interested. thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.