JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a Galil Ace rifle I took in trade.
Always fascinated by the Galil but I need to thin the herd down to pay my medical bills. So I have to let it go and one day, possibly pursue another.
It has the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x LVPO with Vortex mount. Surefire Warcomp.
I was given the original box for the Galil (will be given in the sale) but I do not have the box for the Vortex optic.
No Magpul mag included and yes, the mag looks loaded but only empty brass case for photo-shoot effect.

I can meet at Money Market Pawn in Portland during the week and weekends.
We can work out a day and time.

I am open to some trades with trade and cash on my end, but I would like it to be in my favor and though I prefer cash.
Trade:
a) Bolt action or precision shooting 22WMR (for my daughter who wants to learn precision shooting)
b) 223/556 ammo (partial trade)
c) 20" AR upper (DM me as I am looking for specific specs on it)

I also have a Daniel Defense DDMV4 that I will have for sale as well as a no brand upper with Troy hand guard with a Noveske Flaming Pig.
Thank you

IMG_4396.jpg IMG_4401.jpg IMG_4402.jpg IMG_4406.jpg IMG_4407.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.