JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi there, I'm a gun enthusiast from Salem who grew up shooting, and doing a bit of hunting as well. These days I mainly shoot to develop and maintain the skill as I'm currently serving in the Oregon Guard. I actually found this place while searching for good ways to get rid of a couple guns I no longer need while avoiding a bad deal. It looks like a an active and friendly community though and I'm sure I'll be around long-term!

Thanks, and I appreciate the support!

So I have a Beretta PX4 (full-size in 9mm) and a 7-shot Taurus .357 with a 6-inch barrel (black). The only thing is, I'm not looking to trade as I'm wanting to use the funds for a totally unrelated hobby. I'd like to get about 350 (fees on buyer) for the PX4 and 250 for the Taurus. I also have approximately 250 rounds of 9mm and 50 rounds of 38 special.

Thanks, and I appreciate the support!

So I have a Beretta PX4 (full-size in 9mm) and a 7-shot Taurus .357 with a 6-inch barrel (black). The only thing is, I'm not looking to trade as I'm wanting to use the funds for a totally unrelated hobby. I'd like to get about 350 (fees on buyer) for the PX4 and 250 for the Taurus. I also have approximately 250 rounds of 9mm and 50 rounds of 38 special.

Put yourself an ad right here...
Handgun Classifieds

Good luck with your sale and welcome aboard.

Welcome and thank you for your service.

( FYI, in case you are unsure, All firearms require a FFL transfer in Oregon, and there are no loopholes no matter what you hears the antis say )

( FYI, in case you are unsure, All firearms require a FFL transfer in Oregon, and there are no loopholes no matter what you hears the antis say )

FYI, per SB941 the following exceptions apply:

(A) A transferor's spouse or domestic partner;
(B) A transferor's parent or stepparent;
(C) A transferor's child or stepchild;
(D) A transferor's sibling;
(E) A transferor's grandparent;
(F) A transferor's grandchild;
(G) A transferor's aunt or uncle;
(H) A transferor's first cousin;
(I) A transferor's niece or nephew; or
(J) The spouse or domestic partner of a person specified in subparagraphs (B) to (I) of this paragraph.

FYI, per SB941 the following exceptions apply:

(A) A transferor's spouse or domestic partner;
(B) A transferor's parent or stepparent;
(C) A transferor's child or stepchild;
(D) A transferor's sibling;
(E) A transferor's grandparent;
(F) A transferor's grandchild;
(G) A transferor's aunt or uncle;
(H) A transferor's first cousin;
(I) A transferor's niece or nephew; or
(J) The spouse or domestic partner of a person specified in subparagraphs (B) to (I) of this paragraph.

Yea i know, I wrote that part , and your welcome.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads