JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just moved to Snohomish County, WA (whats a county) from New Orleans. Have been apart of the BayouShooter forum for a while. Know the PNW isnt as friendly as the south towards guns so looking to meet like minded people. I would say I am into more of the CCW/"tactical" type shooting if you will. So if anyone knows of a range or area where you can shoot under big boy rules (draw from holster, shoot and move etc) please let me know. I also enjoy to hunt when given the opportunity.

Looking forward to contributing to the NW Firearms forum.

Welcome.

You no longer need worry about hurricanes, venomous snakes (none west of the cascades...east has rattlers), gators, high humidity, or tornadoes here. Instead you get overcast, 9 months of drizzle, cool temps, lots of traffic, and no shortage of arseholes. ;) Plenty of entitlement attitudes around here too lol. west side of state is very liberal. east side of state is more conservative but still liberal patches like spokane over there.

Oh and the occasional earth quake. though more rare for those...once a decade maybe we'll get a semi decent one.

You're in for some entertainment if it ever snows and sticks here...
Most of the states migrants are californians. when it snows: they abandon their 4x4 SUV's on the freeways :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Yeah, the earthquakes are ho-hum, don't hold your breath waiting for one because you'll probably sleep through it. East of Cascades don't worry about the rattlers. They're pussies, always trying to get away. Have a doctor friend grew up in LA, actually moved here to the coast because no poison snakes. CA libs are much worse more of a nuisance though.

What's a Perish? Welcome aboard. I spent some time down there at the Naval Facility across the river from downtown.
A perish is what can happen when you don't CC or you don't practice at the range. A Parish (darn typo's) is that other thing you meant) Grew up in Baton Rouge and still have my membership on BayouShooter.

It only actually rains twice a year in the PNW. January 1st to July 1st, and then the rainy season for the rest of the year.

C'mon, guys - you want flowers all year round? The tallest trees on earth? The best location for growing froot-stuff on the continent in a valley designed especially for the job? [Willamette Valley] More cheese and ice-cream that you've ever seen in one place on earth [Tillamook cheese factory], more wine breweries that you can reasonably hope to visit in a year?

So it rains.

A lot.

Get over it.

A perish is what can happen when you don't CC or you don't practice at the range. A Parish (darn typo's) is that other thing you meant) Grew up in Baton Rouge and still have my membership on BayouShooter.

Ok, I spelled it wring...lol. But what makes Louisiana so special? The rest of the entire nation calls them state counties. Parish?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top