JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know I am not from the North West. I found this site when I was searching for directions on the trigger fix for Smith and Wesson Sigma .40.

Great site y'all have. Hope to learn some more from everyone. I just got my first ever gun back in February and now have total of 3.

I am also kinda into photography so I take a lot of pictures of my guns.

First ever gun was the Mossberg ATR 100 .270. Added the bipod and ammo sleeve to it.
33nvj1k.jpg

Went out to my bosses house (live in city limits) to shoot it for the first time. I was given the chance to shoot his 12 gauge shotgun. About a month later I bought a Mossberg 88 maverick
b261de26.jpg

Then 2 weeks ago I got the S&W Sigma 40
bbfy9.jpg
jfz3w6.jpg

Welcome! I've done some work in Carthage MO a few different times and alway try to fly into Springfield (that way I can visit the Bass Pro store ;) What a great store you have there! Last year while I was there, it seem like it was under a heavy remodel of the 'scenery'...

This may be Northwest Firearms but I don't think you have to be from the Northwest. I don't think they will change the name to Northwest and Midwest Firearms but welcome. I'm a member of Calguns even though I don't live in California. I just like to rub it in and post to my friends back home what I can legally own in Oregon that they can't in California.

Welcome! I've done some work in Carthage MO a few different times and alway try to fly into Springfield (that way I can visit the Bass Pro store ;) What a great store you have there! Last year while I was there, it seem like it was under a heavy remodel of the 'scenery'...

Ya they are adding a bowling alley in there. I prefer not to shop at Bass Pro it is expensive for me. I like the new Academy Sports store. I do like bass pro to look around and eat at Hemingways.

Planning on moving to Springfield, MO within the year. Wish it weren't so hot and humid in the summer.

Once you get use to it. It really is not that bad. Of course the weather can change in 20 minutes from 100 to 70 and rain/tornados

Welcome! I grew up in Kansas City on the KS side, but spent many a vacation south of you in the Ozarks.

Roaring River State Park, the Elk River around Noel. God's country!!

Both of those places are great to go to. Especially around summer time. Branson is so close and everyone else is there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top