JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Honey, I have two motorcycle jackets and usually put my pistol in one as I head out the door. Don't you think I need another pistol if I forget and grab the wrong jacket? I mean you do want me to come home for dinner right?
I'll let you know if it works. :s0155:
Brutus Out

Brutus, I convinced the wife that every car (3), the house (+2 AR's) and my truck (2) needed to be armed with a pistol for the sake of (when, not IF) the SHTF. It could come at any foreseeable time so we had best be ready!!!
Good luck on your QUEST for the added security for you and your family...

you guys need permission to get a new firearm? Heck wife my order a limited edition pistol that I could bring myself to purchase myself. But I do ensure that I make sure she get what she wants \ needs sometime before she even knows she want said item... so I think that buys me some leway

Last Edited:
If you are trying to convince yourself (or others) why not just go with the idea that you need a spare in case you have to send one in for repairs - after all, it's not like a car dealership that has a loaner while they make repairs on yours...

I always make shure Santa brings pearls or shinny clear things that cost more than the 686p or the Sig p238 ( pearl ) . When that doesen't work anymore tell her its for you honey ...... you know it's the thought that counts right.

If you are trying to convince yourself (or others) why not just go with the idea that you need a spare in case you have to send one in for repairs - after all, it's not like a car dealership that has a loaner while they make repairs on yours...

I actually have two, usually carry the three80 to work, other times 45. The day in question it was cooler so I grabbed the leather jacket and not my summer riding. Also saving up for closing costs since we have been married less than 2 years.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top