JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have to tell you all. I spent 5 hours at the Portland gun show today, and NOBODY can compete with Andrews prices. He is by far the cheapest out there. Here are a few examples.

Kahr Pistols prices - Next closest in pricing was $50.00 more per pistol.

Sig 556 - The next closest in pricing was $200.00 more per rifle, up to $700.00 more.

Del-Ton Package he is offering here - Closest was $250.00 more and only included 1 mag and not 5 like this one, or the tool.

I have purchased a few guns from Andrew, and have always been impressed with his pricing and professionalism.

Kudos to you!!!!!

Indeed. I was waiting on the Del-ton until I compared the prices at the gun show...what a joke (the gun show)! Plus I wanted to meet coctailer in person but I seemed to have missed his table....even still, great prices!

ok going to tri-county next week with gunkata and a few friends who want to shoot it pretty sure they will be good for at least two more..............by the way how many do i have to sell before i get a free one

ok going to tri-county next week with gunkata and a few friends who want to shoot it pretty sure they will be good for at least two more..............by the way how many do i have to sell before i get a free one

What we need to have is an all Gunkata meet! Anyone that has one of Gunkata's old guns is invited! :s0155:

What we need to have is an all Gunkata meet! Anyone that has one of Gunkata's old guns is invited! :s0155:

I half many of this Gunkata guns. He's good guy. I do not know where he gets all these monies but he buys alot of weird tings but i like. I traded my daughter for one of his rifles. I think Svetlana is happy for such a nice boy.

Well i did it, I ordered my DEL-TON heavy barrel today my first rifle in this category, What have i done it seems people get a little carried away when they get in to this part of the sport. Thanks Andrew I cant wait to shoot it and see what all the buzz is about. JOHN

oh sure it starts out as 750 out the door shooters package then u go to the dam gun show with gunkata and.................well it becomes more
dustcover1.jpg

this has been a very slow week and its still not over yet, I hope my first black gun shows up as im getting excited. I have only bought 310 rounds so far but im ready to use them. Waiting, Waiting, Waiting as patient as i can.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.