JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
how does this compair to the bushmaster ar 15?

i dont know much about this type of weapon, wat caliber does it shoot, 223?

Same "type" and function as a Bushmaster AR15 or Colt, DPMS, Olympic, Rock River Armory, Stag Arms, etc. This one is just a lot less expensive and doesn't have the brand recognition that you alluded to already. (Bushmaster)

I believe these are marked as 5.56 NATO (which is the military equivalent to the "similar" .223 Rem). You can shoot .223 Rem in this chamber.

Same "type" and function as a Bushmaster AR15 or Colt, DPMS, Olympic, Rock River Armory, Stag Arms, etc. This one is just a lot less expensive and doesn't have the brand recognition that you alluded to already. (Bushmaster)

I believe these are marked as 5.56 NATO (which is the military equivalent to the "similar" .223 Rem). You can shoot .223 Rem in this chamber.

Ditto. I have one and it's great. Marked 5.56.

My package arrived and I have to say......Thanks Coctailer. The fit and finish is great and all the extras just make the deal that much sweeter. It did show with 5 mags not 4:s0155: Don't get to shoot it until this weekend...can't wait!

Bark

My package arrived and I have to say......Thanks Coctailer. The fit and finish is great and all the extras just make the deal that much sweeter. It did show with 5 mags not 4:s0155: Don't get to shoot it until this weekend...can't wait!

Bark

:s0114: :s0114:

mn0073325.gif

This is for pre-orders only. Cash, check, or credit card.

Package includes:
*Del-Ton M4 style or Del-Ton Heavy barrel style rifle
*Flat-top carry handle
*Armorer's tool
*4- 30 round mags

$759 for everything listed.

Call, IM, or Email me if you want one. They take a week from when you order to come in.
9-14-DELTON-SPECIAL2-1.jpg

Are these still 759. Can you still get them?

reason i asked was because i payed 799 for my bushmaster ar 15 but the handle was fixed not removable wanted to know if this was a good one. might buy another

reason i asked was because i payed 799 for my bushmaster ar 15 but the handle was fixed not removable wanted to know if this was a good one. might buy another

You're in a great position. You can grab one of these and get your money back by selling the Bushy. Mine is even more accurate than friends' Bushys. Heck, you'd pay $50 just for that carry handle.

Next I'd buy a Cammenga mag so that my last mag was quick reloading. I actually have five of them.

<broken link removed>

You can find those mags on the net for $20 - $25.

My bro-in-law is in line for one as of today. This is a sweet deal! I've added a hogue grip and a holographic site to mine. 200 rounds through it, 0 problems, good accuracy. :D

Woot! broke my m-4 style del-ton in today, had to adjust front and rear sites to get on target but after that it was dead on. Very happy with my purchase.

Bark

my buddy who bought the shotgun from u was thinkin of coming thorugh for one.

wats the difference in the two. and which is more prefered

my buddy who bought the shotgun from u was thinkin of coming thorugh for one.

wats the difference in the two. and which is more prefered

They are almost identical. There is a slight difference in the barrel contour.
Your buddy will need to act fast. The first persone to post "I'll take it" and cough up the cash gets it. (I still need to pay for the order)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.