JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I let a friend talk me into trying some comps, my first one will be Douglas Ridge next sat. I have a CZ sp-01 that i was going to use but i do not have a holster for it.
So I am looking for someone to point me in the right direction tword a good less exspensive holster that will work good for these style of comps.
I dont want to spend alot of chedder cause Idont know if I will like competitve shooting, but we will see.
Thank you for any help or links you guys can provide.
Also does anyone know if the mec-gar 16rd mags will fit in the sp-01, I know the 17 and 19 ones do, not sure if the 16 ones will.

I think you can get a cheap fobus holster that will take care of you for starting out in competition shooting. I am using my Blackhawk Serpa holster, and it is not ideal, but it works for me.

Good luck at DRRC!

I'm going to order the blade tech on Friday when I get paid along with some mag pouches. In the meantime for the sat comp at Douglas ridge I will use a uncle mikes and borrow some mag pouches from a friend.
Thanx for the advice fellas it is greatly appreciated!
Wish me luck on sat hopefully I don't do too bad, I think I will focus on putting the holes in the right places rather than try to do it fast.

I'm going to order the blade tech on Friday when I get paid along with some mag pouches. In the meantime for the sat comp at Douglas ridge I will use a uncle mikes and borrow some mag pouches from a friend.
Thanx for the advice fellas it is greatly appreciated!
Wish me luck on sat hopefully I don't do too bad, I think I will focus on putting the holes in the right places rather than try to do it fast.
I've got a Blackhawk Serpa you can use for this event. If you like it I'll sell it to you cheap. No likey just return it. You would have to get it from me in PDX.

Competitions are awesome and a lot of fun. I do not have a competition holster because I use what I carry in. I am sure my scores would be much higher if I had the "high speed low drag" comp holster. I spent the money on my IWB carry everyday all day holster. Had a few guys ask, "You carry in that, don't you?". Yes I do.
X-Concealment IWB GENERATION 2 C SERIES COMPACT IWB HOLSTER [G2CIWB] - $68.99 : X-Concealment, Top Quality Concealment Holsters and Gear
PJ Holster IWB Inside Waistband Holsters | PJ Holster LLC
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

G21 right now. Very easy to find when everybody and their Grandma makes a holster for Glock. After looking at the holster makers I have dealt with the SP01 might be a challenge to find with them.
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

Yea very true and also 50 different holsters for the same model of pretty much any glock.
Why can't us cz guys get some love after all it is one of the most popular pistols in the world just not here.

Same holster section. They just mount differently to your belt. I have both and like both systems. The tek lok works better on a competition belt and they both work similarly on a leather belt. The loop will straddle the loops on your pants; the tek lok won't.

raven phantom holster will (outside waist band) bring gun closest to the body.

68149-raven_vs_comp-tac_owb.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads