JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to the forum.

I live in La Grande so I can't help ya out with the info you seek. But we do have a few members in your area that maybe can chime in.

I shoot IDPA generally. Not this year, as I have been laid up. You are always welcome to come for a match tho. 2nd Saturday of each month at La Grande Rifle and Pistol Club outdoor range on the Grande Ronde River. They have other match disciplines also, but USPSA and Speed Steel are gone. Cowboy Action, Bench Rest, and .22lr Rifle Steel Silhouette(winter) are still going AFAIK. If interested, PM me and I will get you more info. We are about 2 hrs away.

You are so close to a range that I have wanted to come check out. Look up a guy named "SOBO" on here, he helped me with tons of info about the range at Benton city (Tri-City Gun club). From what Ive seen having never been there, looks to be a good group. He shoots practical pistol and has some good info bout the club. Here is a link. TCSA - Tri-Cities Shooting Association

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top