JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got in the new M&P40c today. Disassembled and cleaned but no chance to go to the range. Instead, I'm going to game night at my girlfriend's parent's house... :rolleyes:

But I did have time to work up a few loads with 155gr and 180gr XTPs. I used the lower from the new gun with the safety and on it installed the "old" slide with the night sights.

Fits perfectly in a Blackhawk soft holster and is super comfy and conceals well even with the 15-round fullsize magazine and X-Grip.

Just need to take it to the range and put a bunch of rounds through it and then do some accuracy testing to see how it does.

IMG_20190412_155408452[4765].jpg

XSuiiXhxTnS89EkT-D3BmA.jpg

VwYJymguQA2VhYp87pCO5g.jpg

Nice!

I was just looking at this at sportsmans last week. seems ok though I would much rather the 2.0 updates. I am curious about the 3.6" model they have which is just a hair bigger than this.

I have the 2.0 model 3.6" 9mm compact & it's my carry if I go to town. It conceals well, feels great and I find it a very balanced, soft and accurate shooter.
But here in the woods my edc is a .357 Magnum. ;)

Today is the last day to get the $50 military veteran rebate from S&W.....tempting

According to the S&W website, it is still valid...

Rebates | Smith & Wesson

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
Offer valid between January 1 - September 30, 2019

This rebate offer is only open to disabled, retired, active, active reservists and honorably discharged members of the U.S. Armed Forces. Rebate offer is limited for up to three (3) new qualifying firearms purchased by an eligible participant from January 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019. Qualifying firearm purchases must be made in one of the 50 U.S. states from any federally licensed firearms dealer.

Rebate submissions must be made online at www.smithandwessonrebates.com Smith & Wesson Corp. reserves the right to modify, change or discontinue this rebate offer at any time.
All rebate submissions must be completed online no later than October 31, 2019. SEE FULL DETAILS.

I have shot it a couple of times and it is coming along.

New Apex Tactical sear and some polishing and the trigger is down to 3.75lbs.

My defense loads are tightening up but still not quite up to the 2" at 25yd mark, but good enough for carry and the gun points very naturally and does well at speed drills.

I'm happy with it.

uIbAG8S-SZSTKLFiGRKdaw.jpg

brDQ3qV_Q8OdYnldCECMPg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR